1. Don't ask your coach to do your helmet up for you.. that's not cool.
2. Follow the ball with your eyes right into your stick- works like a charm every time!
3. Always keep your stick moving after you catch the ball so it doesn't bounce out. They aren't twirling those sticks around for looks, there really is a purpose.
4. There is NO offside in lacrosse.
5. Kevin is an AMAZING teacher.. he definitely will make one hell of a lacrosse coach one day!
6. Setting a pick is for a specific reason, not just to look cool doing the drills.
7. Defense and offense have particular things they are TRYING to do, these plans are very specific and a specific result is anticiptated it's not just a bunch of running around chaos out there.
8. I can't hurt Kev if he is not wearing equipment and I cross check him. If I think that I can, I will get the "are you kidding me look". An example of this look is in the photo below.
9. Kev CAN hurt me, if he is not wearing equipment and I am, and he cross checks me.
10. It's waaaaay harder to do any of the previous mentioned lacrosse skills or drills wearing a helmet... all I see are bars in front of my face that are quite distracting!
OFFICIAL TRYOUTS THIS WEEKEND!! Look out ladies salmonbellies... here comes the toughest triathlete you ever met!!!!